As I stepped onto the field ready for a war like fight soon mistaken as there was a dry paintball zooming at my body at the speed of light soon ducking down for cover in an instant. Shots against the wall I was beside the sound of panting began as the sound of shooting wouldn’t stop until I got out of my spot. As I peaked around the corner to take a shot barely missing my opponent giving away where I currently was shooting, As I realised I wasn’t bad at aiming I quickly stood up and blasted shot after shot seeing the wet paint dripping off the wrecked wall from all the shots. As I continued to shoot I didn’t see the 2 shots that hit me on the side of the head startling me in the moment before startling me again with another paintball launching at my face hitting what was protecting my mouth. Soon the wet gooey paint dripped through the mask and went into my mouth tasting like a chemical like texture touching my tongue as I tried to spit it out through my mask quite challenging throwing my hand up and stepping out of the field.